- Organise the oils you want to use in order. Warm the oils in a pot of hot water until the oil is warm or keep in a warm place ( not hot)
- Apply the oil to your whole body, starting at the top of your head. Massage the oil into your scalp, moving in circular motions. ( Iuse a separate oil on my hair to treat it)
- Continue to your forehead, ears, cheeks, and jaws.
- Massage your chest and abdomen, moving in clockwise and circular strokes. On your trunk, massage inward along your ribs.
- Continue to your back and get into the glutes – you can’t beat a butt massage!
- Massage in straight, long motions on your arms and legs. Move in circular motions on your joints.
- Massage your feet, including your toes and soles.
- Relax for the evening let your skin absorb the oil.
Slicked up like a little slug, I try not to touch anything for a wee while! I then sleep in a cotton onesie and this may be a little high maintenance – but I sleep on a silk pillowcase. I wake up feeling amazing! #selfmassage is an amazing way to connect to your own body and appreciate all of its perfectly placed societally implied imperfections! Om PURNAM.
For Day 2 Please Follow my instagram